WHAT WE OFFER
Z&M also offers world class training courses, for more details Contact us
MOSSA Group Fitness:
Become A Licensed Facility:
In order to inquire about becoming a licensed facility for MOSSA programs, kindly contact us on +971 4 323 3226 or at email@example.com
Human Anatomy Group Power is a results driven strength training workout utilizing an adjustable barbell, weight plates, and body weight.
- For our partners … Strength training for everyone.
- For participants … Most enjoyable way to strength train!
Group Fight is an explosive MMA cardio and strength workout.
- For our partners … Appeal to younger members.
- For participants … Feel like a superhero!
Group Core is a 30-minute athletic and functional core strength workout.
- For our partners … Training craze to the masses.
2. For participants … Train like an athlete.
Group Ride is a thrilling cardio workout inspired by outdoor cycling.
1. For our partners … Everyone can ride a bike.
2. For participants … Sweat, burn calories, sweat more!
Group Active is a simple and athletic program drawing from all four elements of fitness: cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility.
- For our partners … Get new people moving.
- For participants … Great place to start.
- Boxercise Fundamental
Tribe Team Training
Boxercise Advanced Skills
Gym | Fitness Instructor Level 2
This programme is CATHSSETA, REPSSA-accredited and UAE Reps accredited.
Module 1: Human Anatomy (2 Credits)
Module 2: Biomechanics (2 Credits)
Module 3: Physiology (2 Credits)
Module 4: Physical Activity Screening (5 Credits)
Module 5: Facility Safety and Maintenance (5 Credits)
Module 6: Exercise Programmes (7 Credits)
Module 7: Teaching, Monitoring and Modifying Exercise (3 Credits)
Module 8: Exercise Adherence (2 Credits)
Personal Trainer Level 3:
Module 1: Introduction to the Fitness Industry (3 Credits)
Module 2: Anatomy and Biomechanics (15 Credits)
Module 3: Exercise Physiology (15 Credits)
Module 4: Screening and Fitness Testing (9 Credits)
Module 5: Exercise Programming (15 Credits)
Module 6: Health and Safety (15 Credits)
Module 7: Motivation (3 Credits)
Module 8: Business Management (5 Credits)
Module 9: Fitness Nutrition (6 Credits)
For Registration, please fill form below